7/29/09

Jumbled Up Mind

So, I am a mess right now. Why? Because I have bitten by the blogging bug good and hard. It left a mark. But, I don't quite know what I'm doing yet... so I'm a mess. My mind is twirling and swirling with all that I want to do and say. I want my blog to "look" a certain way. I want my blog to "feel" a certain way. I want my blog to "sound" a certain way. Herein lies the problem: I have no earthly idea what that "way" is. So, I'm a mess.

I should have taken the time to explain in my profile what a perfectionist I am. If you ever enter this blog and something is off (a picture is misaligned, a word is misspelled, a line is where is shouldn't be) you just go ahead and assume that I know it and am discombobulated. That will be accurate.

So, bear with me as I muddle through this thing that is "The Blog." I will be pretty good one day. But, until then, just know this: I am a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment